MCA’s intuitional memberships are offered to businesses, organizations, institutions and other groups who wish to support the MCA’s efforts and programming while receiving valuable and tangible benefits of being linked with the MCA.
Membership cycle is January-January, so the earlier in the year you join, the longer you qualify for membership benefits! Join anytime after September 1st for the remainder of 2016 and all of 2017. Contact us for any questions about becoming a member.
Patron Institution: $250
Patron Level Institutional membership is designated for organizations with operating budgets of over $500,000.
Supporting Institution: $150
Supporting Level Institutional membership is available for organizations with operating budgets
$200,0001 – $500,000.
Member Institution: $100
Member Level Institutional membership is available for organizations with operating budgets under $200,000.
Institutional Member Benefits
- Free listing and map “pin” on our Maine Craft Weekend website (opt-in required)
- Free listings (calls to artists, opportunities, events, etc.) in MCA monthly enews
- Periodic e‐mail newsletters with time sensitive information
- Enhanced visibility through a description of your business/organization/community, website listing and image on member’s page on this website
- Opportunity to participate in MCA marketing and tourism programs and projects
- Free organization brochure space within the Cultural Tourism Display area (as space allows) in Center for Maine Craft
- Free monthly “features”, bag stuffer opportunities, etc. at Center for Maine Craft
Annual Exhibition/Demonstration opportunities at Center for Maine Craft
- Additionally, MCA Individual Member benefits may be extended to Institutional Member’s own members for some programs, please inquire.