The MCA will present the third annual Portland Fine Craft Show on August 26, 2017 on Congress Street in Portland, Maine. The show is free and open to the public, taking place between High St and State St.
The show features 100 juried exhibitors from the greater New England area exhibiting fine craft in the following media categories: baskets, ceramics, fiber, furniture, glass, jewelry, leather, metal, mixed media, paper, stone and wood as well as outreach booths exhibiting the work of international artists new to Maine and food trucks in Longfellow Square.
The 2017 Portland Fine Craft Show was planned to take place alongside the ever-popular WSCH 6 Sidewalk Art Festival. We learned at the very end of January that the WCSH6 show will not take place in 2017 and are working with the arts community and the City of Portland to replace the WCSH6 show. Stay tuned!
Executive Director New England School of Metalwork, Artist/Owner DG Forge | dereckglaser.com
Artist/Owner Chameleon Fiberworks, MCA Board of Directors – Member | chameleonfiberworks.com
Executive Director Heart of Ellsworth, Owner KoT Contemporary Functional Craft Gallery, Artist/Owner Cara Romano: Studio Jewelry | kotcontemporarycraft.com
- 2017 Application Fee: $20 MCA Members, $25 Non Members
- Booth Fee: $155 MCA Members, $175/210 Invitational Member/Non Member, $185 Non Members and Guilds
- Fall 2016: Online application live on www.JuriedArtServices.com
- January 30, 2017: Application Deadline (no late applications accepted)
- Applicants notified: First week of March (revised from show prospectus)
- August 26, 2017: Portland Fine Craft Show event date