The Center for Maine Craft is a retail store and gallery selling and exhibiting the work of over 300 Maine craft artists. Located in West Gardiner, ME, the Center is the MCA hub and central location for craft sales, education, and activities in our state. All work for sale at the Center is handcrafted by Maine craft artists or produced by small Maine companies.
- A retail gallery for handcrafted work by Maine artisans
- Cultural tourism information – find craft artists’ studios, commercial galleries, nonprofit arts organizations, and more, anywhere in the state
- Exhibitions of fine craft sponsored by Maine’s premier craft organizations
- Demonstrations of their skilled workmanship by talented craftspeople
- Maine handmade goods, books, music, film and food
Open 7 Days a Week!
Winter Hours: Jan – June 16 9am-6pm
Memorial Day Weekend: May 27 -29 9am-8pm
Summer Hours: June 17 – Oct 9 9am-8pm
Fall Hours: Oct 10 – Nov 22 9am-6pm
Holiday Hours: Nov 24-Dec 23 9am-8pm
Christmas Eve & New Years Eve: 9am-4pm
Closed: Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years Day
Online at the Center for Maine Craft Etsy Shop
The Center is located at the West Gardiner Travel Plaza; Rt 126 (AKA Lewiston Road), off Exit 103 from 95 Southbound; Exit 102 from 95 Northbound; Exit 51 from I-295.
The Center for Maine Craft
Physical Address: (UPS/FedEx)
288 Lewiston Road
West Gardiner ME 04345
PO Box 342 Gardiner ME 04345
P 207 588 0021