An outdoor Maine Art and Craft Seconds & Supplies Sale will be held Saturday June 1, 2019 at Running with Scissors in Portland, Maine. The sale will provide an opportunity for the public and fellow artists to purchase studio supplies, materials and equipment, as well as seconds (final products not quite right for full price retail or wholesale shows and stores) directly from Maine artists. The sale is a co-production of Maine Crafts Association and Running with Scissors designed to support our members, have fun and help shift extra materials from people who don’t need them to people who do!
Artists interested in participating as vendors: check back in early 2019 to register!
Vendors selling products or materials and equipment used in the following media only:
Drawing / Printmaking / Painting
Fiber / Leather
Metal / Jewelry / Blacksmithing
Wood / Furniture
A few more details…
- There will be a designated area for FREE items
- There will be a designated area for large equipment, vendors please note your large equipment display needs on the registration form!
- Join us at Urban Farm Fermentory from 4-7pm for the After Party!
And a few rules and regs…
- No sharing tables or tents
- Only sell items from your own studio
- Only sell art/craft related items (not household, not full-price products from your line)
- Vendors required to be present all day
- Vendors process their own sales and collect sales tax as required
- Vendors are required to move vehicle to the Marginal Way Park and Ride to leave parking space for shoppers
- Sale is Rain or Shine, no refunds for bad weather