SECONDS & SUPPLIES VENDOR INFORMATION
Vendors selling products or materials and equipment used in the following media only:
Drawing / Printmaking / Painting / Encaustic / Photography / Other paper-based or 2D work
Fiber / Leather
Metal / Jewelry / Blacksmithing
Wood / Furniture
Booths and tables are available first come first serve upon approval. Please use the button link below to apply and pay for a booth. If all booths are full, you will be placed on the waitlist. Please note that we’ve reduced the number of spaces available to allow for social distancing.
Dates to remember:
4/5/21 Vendor applications are OPEN
5/15/21 Cancellation deadline for 50% refund (no refunds post 5/1)
6′ x 4′ outdoor table spaces $25
6′ x 4′ outdoor table spaces $35
A few more details…
- There will be a designated area for FREE items
- There will be a designated area for large equipment, vendors please note your large equipment display needs on the registration form!
And a few rules and regs…
- Vendors must bring their own tables
- Only sell items from your own studio
- Only sell art/craft related items (not household, not full-price products from your line)
- Vendors required to be present all day
- Vendors process their own sales and collect sales tax as required
- Rain date is scheduled for 6/13…we will monitor the weather and be in touch
- Please take your own trash, or pay $6 per bag at the end of the event
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.