An outdoor Maine Art and Craft Seconds & Supplies Sale will be held Saturday June 1, 2019 at Running with Scissors in Portland, Maine, 10-3pm.
The Sale is taking place during the East Bayside Neighborhood Open House – be sure to walk the neighborhood for more events!
The sale will provide an opportunity for the public and fellow artists to purchase studio supplies, materials and equipment, as well as seconds (final products not quite right for full price retail or wholesale shows and stores) directly from Maine artists. The sale is a co-production of Maine Crafts Association and Running with Scissors designed to support our members, have fun and help shift extra materials from people who don’t need them to people who do!
After Party @ Urban Farm Fermentory
Seconds & Supplies Sale vendors, volunteers and customers are invited to an after party at Urban Farm Fermentory 3-6pm. Join us to visit, connect and celebrate clean studios and new purchases. UFF is located steps from Running with Scissors (200 Anderson St) in dreamy tasting room perfect for a laid-back apres event offering music and brewed-on-site kombucha, jun, beer, cider & mead! (Attendance @ the sale not required to attend!).
Vendors selling products or materials and equipment used in the following media only:
Drawing / Printmaking / Painting
Fiber / Leather
Metal / Jewelry / Blacksmithing
Wood / Furniture
A few more details…
- There will be a designated area for FREE items
- There will be a designated area for large equipment, vendors please note your large equipment display needs on the registration form!
And a few rules and regs…
- No sharing tables or tents
- Only sell items from your own studio
- Only sell art/craft related items (not household, not full-price products from your line)
- Vendors required to be present all day
- Vendors process their own sales and collect sales tax as required
- Vendors are required to move vehicle to the Marginal Way Park and Ride to leave parking space for shoppers
- Sale is Rain or Shine, no refunds for bad weather