Pop-Ups at The Press
The Press Hotel of Portland, Maine has partnered with Maine Crafts Association to produce a new program series showcasing local artists and vendors. The events are open to both the public and guests of the hotel. A calendar of current events will be shared below with future dates to be determined!
Upcoming Pop-Up Events:
- Friday, July 21, 2023 5-8pm
- Friday, August 18, 2023 5-8pm
- Friday, September 15, 2023 5-8pm
- Friday, October 20, 2023 5-8pm
- Friday, November 17, 2023 5-8pm
- Friday, December 15, 2023 5-8pm
Featured dates are currently in development and may include special themes!
Call to Maine Crafts Association Members
Taking place in the lobby of the hotel, Pop-Ups at The Press are special events featuring MCA members as well as other local businesses and organizations collaboratively curated by The Press Hotel and the Maine Crafts Association.
Participating artists are responsible for their own booth display, as well as set up, break down, processing their own sales and collecting Maine sales tax, and must be present at their booth for the duration of the event. MCA members interested in participating are encouraged to fill out the form below to be added to the waitlist. Participation is by invitation only, filling out the form below will add members to the list of potential vendors to be considered.
In addition to craft artist booths, The Press Hotel welcomes artists offering interactive activities and demonstrations to take part in these events.
Please be prepared to provide the following information in the form:
- Participant name(s) and contact information
- Website and/or social media
- Professional images of the products or services you are presenting
- A short description of your work and business (to be used for promotional purposes)
- A choice of exhibitor display options: 6′ x 30″ rectangular table, 6′ x 18″ rectangular table, 30″ round table, (optional) access to power outlets, or “Other” (your own booth displays)