Calling All MCA Members!
Join us (virtually) on Tuesday, November 17 from 5-6pm for a quick hello from staff members, an update on current MCA events, other news from our organization, and what is coming up next. We hope to see you there for a fun hour of catching up + connecting!
1. Hello & Updates from the Maine Crafts Association Director, Board and Staff:
Sadie Bliss, Director
Shannon Richards, Board President
Emily Shaffer, Program Coordinator – Meeting Logistics
Whitney Gill, Center for Maine Craft Manager
Maria Wolff, Maine Craft Portland Manager
Lizz Berry, Programs Manager + Show Director
Suzzanne Doiron – Center for Maine Craft Assistant Manager & Membership Coordinator
2. Question & Answer: Members open mike to ask our staff and board questions!
3. Seeking Member Feedback:
Q: Member Meetings: Help us learn how to connect with our members by giving feedback including but not limited to?
– Do you think MCA should hold regularly scheduled member meetings? How often?
– How about regional meetings – a time to connect with other members in your area
– And / or media specific meetings – a time to connect with other makers like you
– Do you like meeting by Zoom indefinitely or should we try to meet in person once safe to do so?
Q: Now that the pandemic is established and many of the challenges are known and/or have caused longer term shifts – what do you / craft artists need from the MCA? How can we help now?
HOW to ATTEND:
Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87172132651
We hope to see you!